Day 1 :  Dwarka (Arrival)
- Upon arrival at Dwarka Railway Station Meet Our Representative & Now will Proceed to Hotel. Complete All the Check in Formalities Take relax for some time. Later, you can visit Bet Dwarka and NAGESHWAR JYOTIRLING.
- Bet Dwarka Also known as Bet Shankhoddar, Bet Dwarka is only 5. It is said to be the place where Lord Krishna lived with his family when the ruled at Dwarka. It is also the place where Vishnu slew the demon Shankhasura.
- Visitors make it a point to visit the KRISHNA TEMPLE AT THIS SITE WHICH HOLDS MUCH OF INTEREST TO BE SEEN AND
The Puranas mention 12 Jyotirlingas or columns of light representing Lord Shiva, who
manifested himself in that form in different parts of India. This shiva shrine near
Dwarka is one of these and is there- fore accorded great respect.
Temple of Lord Krihsna’s wife. Dinner & O/n stay at Dwarka.
On the way, visit the Rukmani Temple and partake in the evening Aarti at Dwarakadhish
Temple. Overnight Stay at Dwarka Hotel
Day  2 : Dwarka - Somnath Dwarka – Porbander – Somnath 231KM
- Early morning, partake in the Aarti at Dwarakadhish Temple. Post breakfast, leave by road for Somnath. On the way, visit Porbandar, the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi, Visit
- Gandhi museum, study room of Mahatma Gandhi in the Kirti temple. Later visit of Sudama temple.
- Now Upon arrival in Somnath, visit the Somnath Temple, where you can also attend the evening Aarti or see the Sound and Light Show. Overnight stay and dinner at the Somnath.
Day  3 : Somnath - Departure From Somnath
- Have your breakfast in the morning and then check-out from the hotel. Later, leave for the nearest railway station or airport for your onward journey.