Day 1 :  Arrival in Delhi
- Travel Raga representative will welcome you in India at Delhi International airport, We assist you at the airport & then transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi
Day  2 : Delhi To Amritsar
Morning transfer to Railway Station to board the Air Condition superfast Shatabdi express to Amritsar.
Arrive Amritsar at 1315 hrs, meet assist at the railway station by our tour executive and then transfer
to hotel. In Evening we head for sightseeing tour visit to Wagah Border, the final frontier Wagah about
28 Kms from Amritsar is the only border crossing between India and Pakistan. It’s an interesting
experience especially at sunset when the retreat ceremony takes place with the BSF (Border Security
Force) on the India side of the border. The changing of the guards and the ceremonial lowering of the
flags ceremony is carried out with great pomp. Night stay is Amritsar.
Day  3 : Amritsar To Delhi
- Breakfast in the hotel, after leisurely breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour visit Golden Temple - is the most sacred temple of the Sikhs built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh.
- The Golden Temple is considered holy by Sikhs because of eternal guru of Sikhism, the Shri Guru Granth Sahib.
- The lower portion of the temple displays white marble in lay work and the upper portion is embellished with copper coated over by gold plate. Devotees from all sects of life irrespective of their cast and creed come here to pay homage to the temple. The other attractions inside the shrine is the Guru Granth Sahib, the holy book of the Sikhs and the twenty four hours running kitchens, which feeds ten thousand pilgrims every day, the Kitchen is run on a voluntary basis. En route we also visit Jallianwala Bagh- on 13th April 1919, Baisakhi Day thousands of people (Punjabi's) gathered from nearby places to celebrate the festival.
- As the communication system was under developed at the time, they were not informed regarding this law. Thinking it as a violation of the law, General Dyer entered in the park with his troops and opened fire on all the innocent men, women and children present there. Some people were shot dead, some were wounded and a majority of the people tried to jump on the wall to escape the death .
- We can see the bullet marks today as well on the walls of the park premises .Afternoon transfer to railway station to board the train, back to Delhi. After reaching Delhi transfer to International airport to board flight with your luggage and memories to cherish and knowledge to share throughout your life.